Woke development and testing framework is a Python-based framework for testing and deploying Solidity smart contracts.
pytypes, Python equivalents of Solidity types, to simplify writing scripts and easily discover typing errors.
- auto-completions when writing tests and deployment scripts thanks to
- type checking for all types generated in
- property-based fuzzer leveraging multiprocessing to maximize the amount of inputs tested
- cross-chain testing support
- integrated Python debugger (pdbr) attached on test failures
- call traces and
console.logsupport for easier debugging
- deployment scripts support
The currently supported development chains are: